Thursday 25 July 2013

My First World Problems

No one is reading my blog

My parents are too busy to read my blog and they’re RETIRED.

I can’t work out how to activate comments on my blog.  Ok this one is sorted.

My blog keeps distracting me from my actual job.

Now I’m on Twitter I have too many procrastination options.

Modern technology has given me Attention Deficit Disor, ooh cakes!

My parents live on a yacht so I’m forced to spend all my holiday time and money going to visit them in the Caribbean.

Sainsbury’s Local is closer to my house than Morrisons, so I keep spending twice as much money as I should on shopping out of laziness.

I can’t get anything creative done as I have too many box sets to watch.

My boss thinks I’m ace so keeps giving me more responsibility.

Someone keeps beating me to blog post ideas.

I have such a full social calendar that I feel exhausted with my life and just want to stay home.

My local pub is too posh to sell crisps.

I can’t afford a holiday abroad this year as I spent my money on festivals.

Now I have maps on my internet phone, I miss the London A-Z.

Sometimes I get paralysed by too much choice in the supermarket and spend 20 minutes trying to decide between Sharwoods curry sauce and Sainsburys Own.

Acacia Blossom honey is £2 more than regular runny honey.

Being size medium in clothing and shoes means stuff always runs out first in my size.

I feel guilty when I eat quinoa that I'm depriving a Bolivian family.

The beep on my microwave sounds too bossy.

11 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about bossy microwave beeps! Staycations are great & I read your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thanks, the comments are working now! xx

      Delete
  2. Insert a Google Analytics tracking code (you get the code by setting up an Analytics account, then input via Blogspot > Settings > Other > Analytics Web Property ID). Then you'll see who's reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Huw! I feel like that might be too much power and I might prefer it to be anonymous rught now, but good to have the info!

      Delete
  3. Plus- I think you can cross the blog comments to-do off x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus- I think you can cross the blog comments to-do off x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plus- I think you can cross the blog comments to-do off x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many of the solutions are in your realisation of the problems. Take a quiet moment and reflect on them and their possible solutions.
    Step 2: Action!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous, thanks for the comment and for reading! The alternative title for this post was 'Faux-Whinings Of An Over-Priveleged White Girl'. Best x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are you an "Over-Priveleged"(sic) White Girl?
    Seems to me that you have too many daemons in your head. Accept what you are, who you are, and how you can be happy enjoying your life without being trampled on and also helping others (but not being used).
    If you had a decent start in life, capitalise on it don't moan about it - rejoice and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again - the post was kind of a joke about the sort of things people with no real problems moan about (ie 'First World Problems'). But thanks for reading and your comments - they're massively appreciated. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete